- Create a table with a dimension and a measure
|Sales by Container|
- Right-Click [Sales] in the "Text" Shelf -> "Quick Table Calculation" -> "Running Sum"
- Add [Sales] to the graph again to be sure the Running Sum is working as it should.
|Running Sum of Sales by Container|
- Create an empty table with two dimensions
|Blank by Order Priority and Category|
- Create the following calculated field:
|Blank by Order Priority and Category (Column Index)|
|Blank by Order Priority and Category (Row Index)|
- Add [Sub-Category] to the Rows Shelf
- Right-Click [Index] from the Measures Shelf -> "Edit"
- Click the blue text "Default Table Calculation"
- Choose "Compute Using" -> Sub-Category
- Add [Index] to the Rows Shelf
|Blank by Category, Sub-Category, and Order Priority (Row Index on Sub-Category)|